Get the Latest
Johnson & Johnson has made the decision to recall several of their Neutrogena and Aveeno aerosal sunscreen products due to the detection of trace amounts of Benzene, a potentially cancer-causing chemical. Consumers are advised to stop using these products and properly dispose of them.
The following are the specific product lines being recalled:
- NEUTROGENA® Beach Defense® aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Cool Dry Sport aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Invisible Daily™ defense aerosol sunscreen,
- NEUTROGENA® Ultra Sheer® aerosol sunscreen, and
- AVEENO® Protect + Refresh aerosol sunscreen.