FLU SHOT CLINICS 2022
Our flu vaccine 2022 season is underway! Patients that are at least 6 months or older are eligible to receive a flu vaccine.
We are once again offering flu vaccines to our parents this year but ONLY as part of the drive through clinics. To keep our drive through running efficiently, parents must schedule ahead of time. If parents decide upon arrival they would like to get the flu vaccine, they will be asked to pull into a parking space, enter the building and register with a receptionist before rejoining the drive through.
We are not able to give Covid vaccines along with a flu vaccine during our clinics due to the post vaccine observation required for Covid vaccines. Please call the office to schedule these separately.
All flu vaccine adminstration will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Call us at 309-662-0504 option 1 to schedule with a nurse for FluMist
*We are only setting clinic and in-office appointment dates for the flu shot at this time - we do NOT have flu mist available at this time*
option 3 to schedule your family for a flu shot.
In office flu shot appointments are available on Thursdays throughout the day or along with a scheduled well child visit.
SEPTEMBER CLINIC DATES
September 6 & 7: All Day flu shot clinic *FULL*
September 10: Saturday morning flu shot clinic *FULL*
September 16: All Day flu shot clinic *FULL*
September 17 : Saturday morning flu shot clinic *FULL*
octoBER CLINIC DATES
October 1 & 8: Saturday morning flu shot clinic *FULL*
October 15: Saturday morning flu shot clinic *FULL*
DRIVE THROUGH flu vaccines
Please view the arial image below for the drive through route. Vehicles will enter the South Parking Lot entrance and follow the safety cones into one of 2 lines which will be formed under the building overhang. A staff member will check you off the schedule and accept any paperwork*. When a nurse is ready to administer the vaccine, you may be allowed to stay in the vehicle or you may be asked to step out of your vehicle - we appreciate your cooperation with our nursing staff to administer the vaccine in the safest manner for all. After the vaccine is administered, you are free to go!
- Parents need to be prepared to assist in holding their child.
- Nurses have the authority to decline to administer the vaccine if your child is uncooperative.
- Please see the following Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS) for the version you/your child will receive. These are highly informative of the vaccine and what you may expect after administration.
- Parents are not eligible to receive Flumist and must be under 65 years of age to receive the flu vaccine from our office.
- *Parents receiving the flu vaccine will need to complete a registration/consent form. Please click the button below to download the form. Please print and bring with you to the appointment.
- If you are unable to print the form, please let us know ASAP. It will vastly improve the flow of our drive through traffic if all paperwork is completed before joining the lineup.
in office vaccines:
- For our patients with special needs or other patients for whom the drive through style is not compatible, please let the receptionist know when scheduling that you will need to be seen in the office, rather than the drive through.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will follow the same procedure for any IN office appointment.
- Please text the number for your child's pediatrician with the patient name. Our receptionist will text you back when we have a room ready for you and then you may enter the building where a pediatric nurse will meet you.
- Patients of Drs. Hahn, and Marshall. please text 309-846-0944
- Patients of Drs. Boe, Emm, Kohaus and Toohill, please text 309-846-3398