FLU SHOT CLINICS 20/21
We are wrapping up our flu vaccine 2020-2021 season. We do still have flu shots available, however we no longer have any flu mist available. We will continue to administer flu vaccines both in the office and curbside (weather permitting). All vaccine appointments are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call us at 309-662-0504 option 3 to schedule your child's flu shot.
Curbside flu vaccines
Patients that are 6 months or older are eligible to receive a flu vaccine. If your child has an appointment for a curbside flu vaccines, please read the following information below:
- Please park in one of the designated parking spots in the South parking lot labeled 1-5(see photo below)
- Text your child's name and your parking spot number to the phone number on the sign
- A pediatric nurse will meet you outside to administer the vaccine.
-Parents need to be prepared to assist in holding their child
-Nurses have the authority to decline to administer the vaccine if your child is uncooperative
- Please see the following Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS):
For our patients with special needs or others who will need to come IN the office:
- This will be the same procedure for any IN office appointment. Please text the number for your child's pediatrician with the patient name. Our receptionist will text you back when we have a room ready for you and then you may enter the building where a pediatric nurse will meet you.
- Patients of Drs. Bandy, Hahn, and Marshall. please text 309-846-0944
- Patients of Drs. Boe, Emm, Kohaus and Toohill, please text 309-846-3398