Meet the Team
- Place of birth: Bloomington, IL
- College: Illinois Wesleyan University, B.S., Biology, 2004
- Graduate School: Indiana University, M.S., Nutrition Science, 2006
- Medical School : Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, M.D., 2010
- Residency: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 2010-2013
- Honors: Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society
- Joined Bloomington Pediatrics and Allergy: 2013
- Professional Memberships: American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Board Certified; participating in ongoing Maintenance of Certification.
- Professional interests: newborn care, breast feeding, nutrition, general pediatrics
- Personal interests: travel, gardening, cooking/baking, spending time with family and friends, reading, crafts
- Family: Married her high school sweetheart, Rob, in 2007.
- Children: son, Benjamin; daughters, Annabelle, Madeline and Corinne.
Dr. Kohaus sees patients in the office on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.Back